Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Nvidia support for framebuffer

Need help with peripherals or devices?
pythagorasmk

Nvidia support for framebuffer

#1 Post by pythagorasmk »

I have laptop with Nvidia 1650Ti Mobile Graphic Card. I want to install the Nvidia driver for better 3D performance.
I have remembered that I had a problem with Nvidia driver on my older computer. It didn't support native resolution of my monitor in virtual console. Nouveau didn't have this problem. To better understand what I am talking about please read this: https://askubuntu.com/questions/1149736 ... ia-drivers.
I have read some posts that on systems with UEFI ( My laptop uses UEFI ) Nvidia driver have problems with virtual console.
My question is this: Does Nvidia have improved support for framebuffer in newer versions of the driver, so I can use native resolution of my monitor for virtual console?