Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

huion h640p [solved]

Need help with peripherals or devices?
peer

huion h640p [solved]

#1 Post by peer »

I have purchased a drawing tablet: Huion h640p. This works out of the box without installing any drivers. I tested it with xournal++. Unfortunate I can not change parameters like pressure and buttons. Therefore I installed drivers. But after installing the drivers the pen did not work anymore in xournal++. I think there is a confict with build-in drivers and the drivers that were installed afterwards
I tried installing the Digimend .deb-file, Digimend from source and the Huion drivers. All with the same result. So I uninstalled the drivers again.

The command "xsetwacom --list devices" does show my Huion when the drivers are installed but shows nothing when there are no drivers installed.

I have two questions:
1. Is it possible to find and removing build in drivers so I can install digimend drivers without conficts??
2. How can i remap the exiting buttons (xinput??)???

edit:
I now have the command "xsetwacom --list devices" by following : "https://isaacs.pw/2020/06/mapping-huion ... t-buttons/"
I guess remapping can be done also

edit:
I installed "kde-config-tablet".
I think this will give me the possibility to easily change buttons and pressure.

edit:
The mapping of the buttons is a bit strange. Button 2 (pen) is mapped to button 3 (in pc). so the gui of "kde-config-tablet" works but I think the "xsetwacom" command in a script will be a better choice.

This question is solved!!