Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

PHP Autoloading not working as expected

Programming languages, Coding, Executables, Package Creation, and Scripting.
matart

PHP Autoloading not working as expected

#1 Post by matart »

Hello everyone,

I recently made the switch from Gentoo to Debian. I did this to make my life easier but in doing so one of my applications does not work any more.

I do a small amount of work on a Kayako Help desk system building on extra functionality through their Apps system.

To get to the issue, the Auto-loading features of the Kayako framework does not seem to work any more. I know they work on the RHEL server I deploy to and they used to work on my Gentoo system. Debian for some reason will not Autoload certain classes that used to. The Code has not changed between machines.

I am not sure where to start as I have tried switching between Nginx and Apache to no results. I have tried tried the php.ini file from the deployment server and it did not change anything.

The error I am receiving is

Code: Select all

Class 'SWIFT_Ticket' could not be found in file 'xxyyzz'
Has anyone had this problem and solved it? Or knows where to look to solve it.