Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

y is garry not a spamhunter anymore?

Here you can discuss every aspect of Debian. Note: not for support requests!
Head_on_a_Stick

Re: y is garry not a spamhunter anymore?

#21 Post by Head_on_a_Stick »

cuckooflew wrote:like here:
Thanks for bringing that to my attention, please use the "Report" button next time.
deadbang

cuckooflew

#22 Post by cuckooflew »

You are welcome, and ok I will use the report button in the future, I don't expect to be around here much though.
Oh, and this is really funny:
theblueplll wrote:
I'm sure some of us don't miss being talked down to and made to feel like we are mindless idiots.
The reason you feel like a mindless idiot is because that is what you are, so yea, since you can not comprehend anything, you feel like people are "talking you down", I really feel sorry for your mother, she must be really emabrassed about you.
Please Read What we expect you have already Done
Search Engines know a lot, and
"If God had wanted computers to work all the time, He wouldn't have invented RESET buttons"
and
Just say NO to help vampires!

sunrat
Administrator
Administrator

#23 Post by sunrat »

cuckooflew wrote:You are welcome, and ok I will use the report button in the future, I don't expect to be around here much though.
That's a relief. 23 posts and you have complained or abused another poster in most of them. You seem to know a bit about Debian. If only you would use your knowledge for good instead of evil.

theblueplll wrote:
I'm sure some of us don't miss being talked down to and made to feel like we are mindless idiots.
The reason you feel like a mindless idiot is because that is what you are, so yea, since you can not comprehend anything, you feel like people are "talking you down", I really feel sorry for your mother, she must be really emabrassed about you.
“ computer users can be divided into 2 categories:
Those who have lost data
...and those who have not lost data YET ”
Remember to BACKUP!

cuckooflew

#24 Post by cuckooflew »

Yea, I know what you mean, my grandfather said the same thing many times, before he went away, and he know everything. He said the same thing to a nuclear-physicist once, because they put all that knowledge to evil, you know, making bombs and things like that. Well , not all nuclear-physicists, but in this case the physicist was dedicated to that kind of research.
When someone is sure of self , then what others say does not make them fell "put down", but that is because they are not mindless idiots as well, and they know it, so they are sure of themselves, and they can comprehend that when some one tries to explain something , people that have minds and comrehend wisdom , and logic, realize that they can grow and gain more knowledge by reading or listening to some one else.
Clueless, mindless people can not grasp logic or wisdom, therefore all ways feel like everyone is trying to put them down. I do admit , I should not have said idiot, but actually it is what this person said about theirself,
theblueplll wrote:
I am not sure what is meant by "we", who else, but any way any one that feeels like they are mindless, it is not because others say something, it is because they are the way they feel.
I suppose, in the eyes of the vampires, the vampire killer is evil, but in the eyes of those that do not like vampires, the vampire killer is good, so really What is good ? and What is evil ?
I don't know much about Debian, but yes , a little, if I share what I know with a intelligent , logical person, they appreciate it, and use what I share , if they can. But if I try to share what I know with a mindless person that is insecure about theirself, they can not appreciate the effort, and feel like I am putting them down. I don't consider it evil, to try to show someone or explain why they feel like a mindless idiot, if they want to stop feeling that way , they need to open their minds and eyes and realize they do not need to feel put down when some tries to help them, indeed , in reverse if and when someone takes the time to try to expain something, they should be gratefull and feel honored that someone took the time to try to teach them.
Sorry to disapoint you :
That's a relief.
but I am finding this circus rather entertaining , so might just stick around, but usually I do have other things to do.
P.S. Edited, Any way, I agree, I should make a effort to be nicer and help others, if I can. I will try to do that,
Please Read What we expect you have already Done
Search Engines know a lot, and
"If God had wanted computers to work all the time, He wouldn't have invented RESET buttons"
and
Just say NO to help vampires!

sgage

#25 Post by sgage »

cuckooflew wrote:You are welcome, and ok I will use the report button in the future, I don't expect to be around here much though.
theblueplll wrote:
I'm curious - were you born a flaming asshole, or was it something you had to work at? In which case, you have succeeded marvelously.