Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Maintainer for my apps

User discussion about Debian Development, Debian Project News and Announcements. Not for support questions.
admsasha

Maintainer for my apps

#1 Post by admsasha »

stevepusser

Re: Maintainer for my apps

#2 Post by stevepusser »

You could open a RFP against the packages on the Debian bug reports.

Qt 5 programs are usually pretty easy to package, as far as I know, but you could help out whoever does the packaging by providing comprehensive copyright information for your code and for whatever else code, icons, or whatever you used or adapted for the program. If any of the third-party stuff doesn't meet Debian Free Software Guidelines, it must be easy to remove without affecting the program, or you should replace it yourself in the source with dfsg-compliant material. An example would be an icon that has a corporate logo, such Netflix, that the company has not released for public use.
MX Linux packager and developer