Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Buster busted my piwigo photo server

Ask for help with issues regarding the Installations of the Debian O/S.
oldboy

Buster busted my piwigo photo server

#1 Post by oldboy »

I upgraded from stretch to buster, and everything seems to run correctly, except my piwigo photo server.This server runs properly in stretch. Here is the error message.

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'mysqli' not found in /var/www/html/piwigo.com/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php:67 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/piwigo.com/include/common.inc.php(124): pwg_db_connect('localhost', 'root', 'esidara', 'piwigo') #1 /var/www/html/piwigo.com/index.php(26): include_once('/var/www/html/p...') #2 {main} thrown in /var/www/html/piwigo.com/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php on line 67
I have googled for solution, but none helped. I read the buster release note, and reindexed the postgresql database (postgresql was not installed, so I installed it and reindexed the database. Not sure if I use postgresql in stretch)
Your help is much appreciated.
This oldboy has a lot of time in his hands
Linux slows down my Alzheimer and dementia :lol:

Bulkley

Re: Buster busted my piwigo photo server

#2 Post by Bulkley »

Wild shot in the dark: does this have anything to do with Wayland? Can you try Xorg?

oldboy

Re: Buster busted my piwigo photo server

#3 Post by oldboy »

I was on default, not on gnome nor wayland. But I did try wayland, and the same error.
This oldboy has a lot of time in his hands
Linux slows down my Alzheimer and dementia :lol: