Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

[Read-Me] External resources and use of this subforum

Share your HowTo, Documentation, Tips and Tricks. Not for support questions!.
Hallvor
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

[Read-Me] External resources and use of this subforum

#1 Post by Hallvor »

If you are new here, my name is Hallvor and this is the Docs, Howtos, Tips & Tricks subforum of the Debian User Forums. As the name implies, this is a forum by and for users. You won’t find many Debian developers here, so please use the Mailing Lists or Contact Points to reach Debian.

Please note that this is not a subforum for help threads. The subforum will be moderated according to the forum’s general guidelines.

New users may find the Debian Installation Guide and Debian GNU/Linux FAQ useful.

A very short guide with the most common CLI commands can be found here. The Debian Wiki may also be useful for new and intermediate users.

The Debian Reference is a very comprehensive guide of the system.

Debian HowTos are not only available in this forum, but also here.

If you want to upgrade your Debian GNU/Linux install, please read the release notes.

The following thread prefixes may be used here: [Doc] [Tips] [HowTo] and [Manual].

In the spirit of cooperation, please use this subforum to share your knowledge with others.
[HowTo] Install and configure Debian bookworm
Debian 12 | KDE Plasma | ThinkPad T440s | 4 × Intel® Core™ i7-4600U CPU @ 2.10GHz | 12 GiB RAM | Mesa Intel® HD Graphics 4400 | 1 TB SSD