Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

[Software] Proftpd with SQL and problem with groups

Linux Kernel, Network, and Services configuration.
wrkilu

[Software] Proftpd with SQL and problem with groups

#1 Post by wrkilu »

Hi,
I've installed that app for managing accounts:
https://github.com/ChristianBeer/ProFTPd-Admin
Underneath there is Proftpd with Mysql and together with that app is working - I mean I can log to FTP with accounts from that app.

The problem is with groups unfortunatelly. I've set few groups and users and I see groups don't work. In documentation of that app is written permission to accounts folders should be 775 so I have these exactly and it doean't work because users can enter accounts they don't should.

Configuration in proftpd of sql.conf looks like that:

Code: Select all

<IfModule mod_sql.c>

SQLBackend              mysql
SQLEngine               on
SQLAuthenticate         on
SQLPasswordEngine       on

SQLAuthTypes SHA1
SQLAuthenticate users groups

SQLConnectInfo          proftpd2@localhost ftp 123w
SQLUserInfo             users userid passwd uid gid homedir shell
SQLGroupInfo            groups groupname gid members
SQLUserWhereClause      "disabled != 1"
SQLLog PASS             updatecount
SQLNamedQuery           updatecount UPDATE "login_count=login_count+1, last_login=now() WHERE userid='%u'" users

# Used to track xfer traffic per user (without invoking a quota)
SQLLog RETR             bytes-out-count
SQLNamedQuery           bytes-out-count UPDATE "bytes_out_used=bytes_out_used+%b WHERE userid='%u'" users
SQLLog RETR             files-out-count
SQLNamedQuery           files-out-count UPDATE "files_out_used=files_out_used+1 WHERE userid='%u'" users

SQLLog STOR             bytes-in-count
SQLNamedQuery           bytes-in-count UPDATE "bytes_in_used=bytes_in_used+%b WHERE userid='%u'" users
SQLLog STOR             files-in-count
SQLNamedQuery           files-in-count UPDATE "files_in_used=files_in_used+1 WHERE userid='%u'" users

</IfModule>
Tables in Mysql are correct and consists users and groups as should.
So what can be wrong here ?
Thank you.