Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

[Software] How to make bluetooth earphones recording sound level independent on output sound level?

Graphical Environments, Managers, Multimedia & Desktop questions.
prako2

[Software] How to make bluetooth earphones recording sound level independent on output sound level?

#1 Post by prako2 »

I use Debian 11, Xfce4 and if I use laptop speakers I can set 1% volume and on OBS Studio (or Pulseaudio Output devices) there will be the same recording sound level as if I'd set 80%. The same with jack earphones. However, when I use bluetooth earphones, recording volume is dependent on Output volume, so if I set it to less than 20%, I can't hear it in OBS Studio recording. Can I somehow make bt earphones recording sound level independent on output volume? One of workarounds I was thinking about is to make both speakers and earphones play simultaneously and set speaker volume to 1% but I couldn't achieve this on my laptop. Thanks.