Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Problem with docker and network

If none of the specific sub-forums seem right for your thread, ask here.
Stefos

Problem with docker and network

#1 Post by Stefos »

Not sure if that's the correct sub to ask. I have a weird problem that started when i changed my network setup

I have an Intel NUC that runs debian 12 and docker. I have installed plex, medusa & HomeAssistant supervised. It was working flawlessly until I add a UDM (Unifi).

Previous network: ISP router from the apartment above to an AP in my apartment.

Current network: ISP router network for the apartment above and from there I have an ethernet cable to UDM's wan port. I have created 2 networks

IoT (192.168.2.x)

The rest (192.168.0.x)

Everything works BUT when appdeamon and/or studio code server starts then I see many veth interfaces and I cannot access the internet from the server (IoT network) and the 2 networks don't communicate.

Any ideas? The dockers worked with the previous network setup.
These 2 dockers are Home Assistant add-ons and they are created by it. I tried to uninstall and install again but no luck.

Also, when i am trying to change network settings from the network manager interface i get not authorized message. I have added the user to network group but no luck.

thanks in advance