Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

[Testing - Trixie] [SOLVED] OKI C332 laser printer problem

- - ALL UNSTABLE / TESTING THREADS SHOULD BE POSTED HERE - -
This sub-forum is the dedicated area for the ongoing Unstable/Testing releases of Debian. Advanced, or Experienced User support only. Use the software, give, and take advice with caution.
harritapio

[Testing - Trixie] [SOLVED] OKI C332 laser printer problem

#1 Post by harritapio »

My laser printer Oki C332, does not anymore print A4 pages in full size. All pages get now printed downscaled to ½ size, two pages printed side by side on one page. I have made this type of printouts before in purpose by adjusting the printer settings, but now printer settings are for full scale.

I have double checked that my printer setup is ok. When I noticed this behaviour few days ago, I changed the the connection from usb to ethernet (OKI C332PS.ppt file) but it didn't help either.

Any advice is welcome! Could this behaviour somehow be related to debian testing release, I have made the release upgades nearly daily.

looking forward to get some advice! Harri
Last edited by harritapio on 2024-01-16 16:00, edited 1 time in total.
Harri

arzgi

Re: [Testing - Trixie] OKI C332 laser printer problem

#2 Post by arzgi »

Check from localhost:631 your printers default options.

harritapio

#3 Post by harritapio »

Thanks for your message!

I sent default settings from localhost to printer and was able to fix the printer settings problem.
Harri

arzgi

#4 Post by arzgi »

NIce! Could you add [SOLVED] to front of your first posts header, so anyone searching the forums sees how you fixed your printer problem.