Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

[Testing - Bookworm] Deb12 Bookworm running as good as 11 stable 11-21-2022

- - ALL UNSTABLE / TESTING THREADS SHOULD BE POSTED HERE - -
This sub-forum is the dedicated area for the ongoing Unstable/Testing releases of Debian. Advanced, or Experienced User support only. Use the software, give, and take advice with caution.
rtoledo2002

[Testing - Bookworm] Deb12 Bookworm running as good as 11 stable 11-21-2022

#1 Post by rtoledo2002 »

I thought I would pop in and instead of complaining I would just say I installed the daily install with non-free drivers from 11-26-2022 and all works without any hassles. I hope all had a wonderful Thanks Giving too.

https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unof ... 64/iso-cd/

For me usually installing Nordvpn is a pain in any Linux , but it just installed --nohassles

I also installed the yubico authenticator for my FIPS key along with pcscd and it just works as easy as in windows

anyway not bragging just want those having issues not to give up. I have Debian stable on my 3rd drive , and this one is in a 10TB drive partition of 3TB with GRUB installed on the 10 TB , I don't allow grub to install on my win11 drive. it's easier to just press F12 at bootup and choose wich hard drive to boot from

rttesting@debiantesting:~/Downloads$ neofetch
_,met$$$$$gg. rttesting@debiantesting
,g$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$P. -----------------------
,g$$P" """Y$$.". OS: Debian GNU/Linux bookworm/s
,$$P' `$$$. Kernel: 6.0.0-4-amd64
',$$P ,ggs. `$$b: Uptime: 28 mins
`d$$' ,$P"' . $$$ Packages: 2345 (dpkg)
$$P d$' , $$P Shell: bash 5.2.2
$$: $$. - ,d$$' Resolution: 1920x1080
$$; Y$b._ _,d$P' DE: Plasma 5.26.3
Y$$. `.`"Y$$$$P"' WM: KWin
`$$b "-.__ Theme: [Plasma], Breeze [GTK2/3