Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

[Software] Registering to Debian Salsa

If none of the specific sub-forums seem right for your thread, ask here.
fch

[Software] Registering to Debian Salsa

#1 Post by fch »

Hello, I am trying to register myself into salsa, but it outputs a caaptcha error on the website, but there's no captcha on it. Maybe my adguard is blocking something, but I disabled it and still no captcha. Sorry for a kind of off-topic post.

arochester
Emeritus
Emeritus

Re: [Software] Registering to Debian Salsa

#2 Post by arochester »

Chatgpt says:
If you're encountering a captcha error message while trying to register for Salsa and there is no visible captcha on the website, it is possible that the captcha feature is being blocked by your browser or an extension.

Here are some steps that you can try:

Clear your browser's cache and cookies, or try using a different browser to see if the issue persists.

Check if you have any browser extensions or plugins that may be blocking the captcha feature. Try disabling any ad-blockers, privacy extensions, or firewall software and then refresh the page to see if the captcha appears.

Make sure that JavaScript is enabled on your browser. Captchas are typically created using JavaScript, so if it is disabled, it may be preventing the captcha from appearing.

Contact the Salsa support team and let them know about the issue. They may be able to assist you further or provide an alternative way to register.

Hopefully, one of these steps will help resolve the issue and allow you to successfully register for Salsa.