Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

[Software] How to install libGL.so.1 and libdrm.so.2

If none of the specific sub-forums seem right for your thread, ask here.
Thatsaltyboi

[Software] How to install libGL.so.1 and libdrm.so.2

#1 Post by Thatsaltyboi »

How do I install libGL.so.1 and also libdrm.so.2 if I don't have a nvidia card I looked over a lot of places but I could not find a solution if you don't have a nvidia card.

Moderator EDIT:
modified the subject of the thread from "[SOFTWARE]" to "[SOFTWARE] How to install libGL.so.1 and libdrm.so.2"
Aki - 2023/03/21

4D696B65
Site admin
Site admin

Re: [Software]

#2 Post by 4D696B65 »

stevepusser

Re: [Software] How to install libGL.so.1 and libdrm.so.2

#3 Post by stevepusser »

Thatsaltyboi wrote: 2023-03-21 16:57 How do I install libGL.so.1 and also libdrm.so.2 if I don't have a nvidia card I looked over a lot of places but I could not find a solution if you don't have a nvidia card.

Moderator EDIT:
modified the subject of the thread from "[SOFTWARE]" to "[SOFTWARE] How to install libGL.so.1 and libdrm.so.2"
Aki - 2023/03/21
Those runtime libs should already be installed with any GUI on Debian.

So...the question becomes why you think you need them, which really, you should have explained in your first post.

If you are trying to compile something from source and get errors about those, you need headers (includes) for the libraries, in libgl-dev and libdrm-dev. But please explain, just don't write thanks and vanish.
MX Linux packager and developer