Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

[Testing - Bookworm] Bluetooth Game Pads: paired but don't work (SOLVED)

- - ALL UNSTABLE / TESTING THREADS SHOULD BE POSTED HERE - -
This sub-forum is the dedicated area for the ongoing Unstable/Testing releases of Debian. Advanced, or Experienced User support only. Use the software, give, and take advice with caution.
stilnovo

[Testing - Bookworm] Bluetooth Game Pads: paired but don't work (SOLVED)

#1 Post by stilnovo »

Hi to Everybody,

on Debian 12 I have paired two NIntendo Game Pads (Joycon), but when I try to use them (on e.g. Supertuxkart), they don't work.

Bluetooth is working, other added devices (e.g. smartphone) are recognized and correctly working.

On the same machine I have Lubuntu 22.04 where the Game Pads work and Debian 11, where they work too.

Thanks in advance for your help.

(Wifi and bluetooth module: Broadcom BCM43142.)
Last edited by stilnovo on 2023-06-04 12:33, edited 1 time in total.

stilnovo

Re: [Testing - Bookworm] Bluetooth Game Pads: paired but don't work

#2 Post by stilnovo »

Hallo!

Any idea? Nobody has tested a Nintendo bluetooth game pad on Debian 12? Don't you like videogames? :D :D

stilnovo

Re: [Testing - Bookworm] Bluetooth Game Pads: paired but don't work

#3 Post by stilnovo »

Please, help me: someone could test a bluetooth Nintendo Switch game pad on Debian 12?
Thanks in advance
Andrea

stilnovo

Re: [Testing - Bookworm] Bluetooth Game Pads: paired but don't work (SOLVED)

#4 Post by stilnovo »

I marked my thread as 'solved' since yesterday, after the last update, the game pads has begun to work in a correct manner.

I did nothing, only an update: now supertuxkart is playable with the bluetooth NIntendo game pads.