Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Is there an Artificial Intelligence library for decision making or strategy games?

Programming languages, Coding, Executables, Package Creation, and Scripting.
larienna

Is there an Artificial Intelligence library for decision making or strategy games?

#1 Post by larienna »

I will be needing basic artificial intelligence algorithm for strategy games which are also used for decision making. By simple algorithms, I mean:

Min-Max
Monte-carlo
Path finding
Dijkstra
Multi Criteria Decision Analysis
Markov Chains
Hill climbing
Genetics Algorithms (Gene mutation and mixing)
Bayes Networks
etc.

I thought it would be nice to have a reusable library with those algorithms. But before trying to reinvent the wheel, I want to know if such library exists.

I am looking for plain C, but I am willing to accept other alternatives that I could run from a C program. It's also possible that some libraries implement only a portion of those algorithms.

I know for example, that Scikit-learn, made in python, have some functions to handle Multi Criteria Decision Analysis. But I can hardly run it from a C program. I don't mind for example doing off-line training in scikit-learn, and copying the learned in formation in my C program. The off-line training does not require to be done in C.