Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

bluetooth problems on sansung galaxy book2

Ask for help with issues regarding the Installations of the Debian O/S.
CyberTovarish

bluetooth problems on sansung galaxy book2

#1 Post by CyberTovarish »

Hello every one,

recently my old notebook was having problems, So I bought a new one, in this case a Galaxy Book2 (550XED-KS2), I installed debian 12 and then xfce without problems, but every time I try to start blueman-maneger I get the following error:

"blueman-manager 11.13.35 ERROR Manager:147 on_dbus_name_appeared: Default adapter not found, trying first available.

blueman-manager 11.13.35 ERROR Manager:151 on_dbus_name_appeared: No adapter(s) found, exiting"

Initially I thought the problem was that when i ran systemctl status bluetooth i had the following log, even though the service was enabled and active:

"Apr 01 10:59:32 debian-host bluetoothd[736]: profiles/audio/vcp.c:vcp_init() D-Bus experimental not enabled

Apr 01 10:59:32 debian-host bluetoothd[736]: src/plugin.c:plugin_init() Failed to init vcp plugin

Apr 01 10:59:32 debian-host bluetoothd[736]: profiles/audio/mcp.c:mcp_init() D-Bus experimental not enabled

Apr 01 10:59:32 debian-host bluetoothd[736]: src/plugin.c:plugin_init() Failed to init mcp plugin

Apr 01 10:59:32 debian-host bluetoothd[736]: profiles/audio/bap.c:bap_init() D-Bus experimental not enabled

Apr 01 10:59:32 debian-host bluetoothd[736]: src/plugin.c:plugin_init() Failed to init bap plugin"

but i find te same log from systemctl status bluetooth in other forum, after change Experimental=true on /etc/bluetooth/main.conf, the log disappeared, but the error whit blueman-maneger keeps happening

with the lsusbI discovered that my bluetooth is: ID 8087:0aaa Intel Corp. Bluetooth 9460/9560 Jefferson Peak (JfP)

and with hciconfig i have this strange return:

hci1: Type: Primary Bus: USB
BD Address: 00:00:00:00:00:00 ACL MTU: 0:0 SCO MTU: 0:0
DOWN
RX bytes:96 acl:0 sco:0 events:1 errors:0
TX bytes:4 acl:0 sco:0 commands:1 errors:0

now i am using a generic bluetooth usb adapter and is whork fine, but he's not very good and would be nice if i could use the native bluetooth and free up a usb port
i need some especific drive or setting?
tank very much