Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

[Solved] LibreOffice installed from Debian repo looks atrocious and tiny, but looks normal when installed from deb files

If none of the specific sub-forums seem right for your thread, ask here.
Enigma83

Re: [Solved] LibreOffice installed from Debian repo looks atrocious and tiny, but looks normal when installed from deb f

#21 Post by Enigma83 »

pwzhangzz wrote: 2024-04-17 03:23 The libreoffice-gtk3 package is included in the debian-gnome-live iso:

ryzen@L32:~/Downloads$ cat debian-live-12.5.0-amd64-gnome.iso.packages | grep libreoffice-gtk3
libreoffice-gtk3 4:7.4.7-1+deb12u1

Live-built has been in Debian's DNA for quite some time now. I suppose when Debian developers build the live iso, it went through an additional level of testing under the real work environment, vis-a-vis the netinstall iso.
Dont care, because I dont want GNOME. So, not applicable to me. Not everyone uses GNOME and KDE, you know.